Thursday, April 12, 2012

Boobs



This totally cracked me up when I saw it online today because I just had a conversation with my boy on the way home from school that went like this...

Boy:  Do boys have boobs?
Me:  Boobs?
Boy:  Yeah, boobs?
Me:  Yes, everyone has boobs.
Boy:  Oh...the girls said boys don't have boobs.
Me:  Yes, boys have boobs too.
((pause))
Boy:  But our boobs are little.
Me:  Yes, you have little boobs.
Boy:  Yeah, all of us have little boobs....'cept YOU!
Me:  What?  I don't have little boobs?
Boy:  NO!  You have BIG boobs!

Yep...that's how we roll around here.  It's just not a normal day if we're not talkin' about the boobs.  And I don't know exactly why the word boob has stuck for my children, but it seems everyone really enjoys saying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment