Friday, September 6, 2013

Good-Bye Summer...

It's time to say good-bye to Summer 2013.  We took our bi-annual camping trip with the Carsons, and some additional families this past weekend.  There was much fun & laughter had over those 4 days & 3 nights.  And fortunately for you, I did gather some quotes which made it to our regular "Camping Top 10"...except this time, there was so much good stuff being thrown around that we made it to TWENTY!

I will preface this Top 20 with this--we have some kind of friendship here with these folks.  We all have family by blood who we love & adore. But we also have that "family" that we choose--these folks are part of our chosen "family" and we are so blessed to have them in our lives.  We have known each other anywhere from 10 to 14 years (and in John's case, NINETEEN YEARS).  We're excited that our children are growing up together (and we're growing OLDER together).   Makin' memories...that's what it's all about.  Enjoy!

                                     Carson/Wealer/Armstrong/Tubb/Zegel 
                       Labor Day Weekend Camping Trip 2013 
                                               Top 20

20.  Um...tag you're it.  My swamp butt itches & I need to go wash it.

KC offered support while Ryan was fixing a broken "arm" on the camper.


 19.  If you weren't a cancer survivor, I'd kill you right now.

18.  I don't know what you want for your top 10 because I'm pretty friggin' funny!

Too cute for words--a picture full of some of my favorite Wealers keeping cool in the pool!


17. If you don't have frank & beans, don't intervene....

Boys working together to fix the broken stuff...and enjoying it.


16. Could you go tell your boyfriend to change his tampon?

15.  Sneakers, a diaper & a helmet...you been drinkin'?

Cute Luke in his camping gear!


14.  Ask Satan for the salt & pepper.

13.  I'm just gonna sit here & be sexy...

My Peeps


12.  He just put it in her mouth & she said "mmmm, that's good."

11.  It's YOO-HOO you idiot!

10.  You're acting like a boob so you got the dog with the boob.
I can't put an appropriate caption on this picture because so many things are happening--let's just say this is the end of Day 3!  


9.  "When I go camping, the first thing I like to do in the morning is go on a trail run," said no one ever.

Lumberjack Uncle John


8.  Jenny "My Nipples Fart Because They're Part of My Butt" Wealer

7.  If you squeeze it, I'll pinch your leg!

This girl knows her way around a pond & a fishing pole!


6.  You bite me, I'll bite you harder.

5.  I'm gonna poison your food for going on a walk!

4.  My boob looks saggy because my 2 is lower than your 1.

The shirts say it all...


3.  It's easier to be nice to strangers than you all!

2.  KC, don't wander off!

Celebrating Ally's 10th birthday with an Oreo Ice Cream cake!


1.  Boom.



Joey volunteered to take the gaggle of children fishing.  What a good man.  Boom.

I'm already excited for Memorial Day weekend 2014!


No comments:

Post a Comment