Sunday, December 12, 2010

Time

I don't usually buy the magazines at the grocery store checkout line, but yesterday I picked up People, with Elizabeth Edwards on the cover.  I brought it home & while the children played in their rooms & Joel was away at work I read it from cover to cover.  The five page article about Elizabeth Edward's battle with cancer made me sob.  What an amazing woman.  I haven't been able to get her out of my mind...

"The only thing we have control of is how you spend the time, that precious time."--Elizabeth Edwards, 2006

This morning my family piled into our bed & sang Christmas carols at the top of our lungs before we got up for breakfast.  It is my hope that during the hectic chaos of this holiday season each of you takes some precious time with your loved ones, doing something completely fun & memorable--and share it with me here!

1 comment: