Thursday, November 10, 2011

Birthday Babies

I missed my middle child & baby boy's birthdays while I was out of town walking 60 miles. So while I have  many things to blog about from the past week, I wanted to pop in & wish them each a very special birthday!

My Josie Mae (aka Momma's Love Bug) turned 7 on November 5.

Big Sister Jackie holding our peanut, Josie Mae, when she was only 1 day old.


Sweet 7 year old Love Bug

And then that sweet little boy of mine, Jamison (aka Bubba or Momma's Punkin' Pie).  He came into our world the day before Josie turned 3.  And she SO wanted a little sister....not that it's kept her from treating him like a girl.  You should see his fingernails today!


Big Sister Josie feeding Baby Bubba when he was 1 day old.

Jamison hard at work--my Big 4 Year Old Boy.

This has been a big week at our house--2 birthdays, Grandpa came to town, Mom & Dad walked 60 miles for breast cancer....whew!

Here's to another year!  Happy Birthday, Josie Mae & Jamison!

No comments:

Post a Comment