Thursday, March 24, 2011

Breakfast Conversation

This morning I thought I'd share a bit of breakfast conversation from my kitchen. 

Jamison woke up wet so he immediately took off his pj pants & put on his underwear before he came to the table.  While sitting there I noticed his hands in his pants....

Me:  Jamison, get your hands out of your pants at the table.

Jamison:  My hands aren't in my pants....they're in my underwear.

WELL, in THAT case........

When the boy came to the kitchen we noticed his eye was red.  I grumbled something about not having time to mess with the doctor today so Jackie piped in with her expertise.

Jackie:  He probaby just tooted on his pillow last night, then slept on it & now he has pink eye. 

Yep, you read that right.  Joel & I asked her to repeat that about 3 times so we made sure we were hearing her correctly.  She refused to tell us who gave her that genius explanation of pink eye, but she was beyond serious. 

Now, I know you're jealous that you can't start your morning out with that kind of intellectual stimulation.  But don't worry, I'll keep on sharing mine!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment