Saturday, March 19, 2011

What I learned last night....

At our first Poker Tournament for the 2011 fundraising season, many of our "regulars" were not able to attend.  It was a fresh, new crowd & I learned a few things last night...

#1.  Producers make a lot of money.  Especially if they were a Drama Major in college.

#2.  A straight DOES beat a pair of Aces.



#3.  There is music that makes you want to be angry.

#4.  Something as simple as a crumbled Hershey bar on top of a brownie can make a grown man moan with pleasure.

#5.  Germantown MD is not in the same state as Owings MD.

#6.  I'm really glad I don't have to tour with the Stooges. 



#7.  It doesn't matter how many times you claim to need to get up early the next morning, if there is still money on the table, we'll keep on playing till the wee hours of the morning.


#8.  The outlet by the utility room doesn't work anymore.

#9.  Don't let my husband get ahold of the camera before I upload the pics from the night before.  (YES, my love, I did notice there was a picture missing after you looked thru them this morning)

#10.  "Jesus on my necklace s-s-s-s-s-s" is the BEST line of a song EVER.


#11.  It's a little creepy that the 2 living people in Nighthawk's house have the same names as Dragon's 2 dogs.  

#12.  No matter how crazy & a little scary they sometime are, we have a GREAT group of friends!  





No comments:

Post a Comment