Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Buddy

Do you remember that doll & the song from the commercial?




Well, I couldn't get this song out of my head after playing outside with my boy last week.  The weather was beautiful so Bubba & I headed outside to play.  And since the girls were at school, he brought his baby, Rex, out to play with him.


Seriously, he could be in a commercial, right?

Bubba taking care of baby Rex.



All babies love to swing.

It can't be helped.  The boy has 2 older sisters.  This is one of his favorite bikes to ride, especially since he can put his baby in the back seat.


I think this could be used as torture down the road, but right now I just love watching him play the role of Daddy with his little Buddy, Rex.  

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Big D has a bitty twin, too - his is named Brad. (Because Brad is Molly's little brother in the books and the Beezer has Molly.) He calls it his American Boy doll. I wonder how long it will be until our two start to let comments from others derail their fun. I hope it won't be for a LONG time.

    ReplyDelete