Friday, January 27, 2012

Friends

This is my son's new favorite song.  I think it's completely adorable because his favorite part is when he says "You're not just a cup...you're my friend."


Today while we were sitting in the car waiting on Daddy & the girls, I was flipping through the radio stations.  Bubba would say "No, not that one Momma.  Keep going.  I'll tell you when to stop."  I went through all the stations numerous times & finally said, "What do you want to hear?"  He says, "You know!  That one *you're not a cup, you're my friend* one!"  Sorry, little man.  I don't have control over the radio stations.  But when it came on later at home, I had a great little dance with my boy--singing away!

Red Solo Cup!  I fill you up!  Let's have a party!!  Let's have a party!!

No comments:

Post a Comment