Sunday, January 29, 2012

Play Date

This weekend, I took my honey out for a play date with his best boyfriend.  The boys playfully refer to each other as Night Hawk & Dragon from their shared favorite movie, Step Brothers.


We met up for our evening at the adult Chuck E. Cheese (aka Dave & Buster's)--where I'm sure Night Hawk & Dragon would have loved to go together!  After a nice adult dinner, we took off to the play room.

The boys started out playing nicely together.  (Look at that...who doesn't feel safer already knowing these two are defending your freedom?)


But, later I had to get involved & teach the boys how to use their words.


In the end, everyone had a great time.

As all parents know, the test of a good play date is how worn out is everyone?  Ours was a success as my honey went straight to bed with no arguments & even let me sleep in on Saturday morning.






No comments:

Post a Comment