Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nine Years Already?

My baby girl, Jackie Sue, turned 9 on Saturday.  Her big celebration will be in a couple of weeks when I take her & Josie to Boston for the weekend to visit their Auntie Em for GIRLS' WEEKEND! 

But, Saturday was the official day & I found myself (as I always do) reliving all the moments from the first contractions that I was sure were gas pains on September 16--her actual due date--to the exact moment she arrived at 8:26am on September 17, 2002.  Wow.  I can't believe she's already 9.  Because I DO remember it all--even what I was wearing--when I went into labor.


Just hours old...


About 1 month old     


And since I told her that she's not allowed to get into double digits with her age, I'm going to have to savor every moment of this 9th year of her life.  (yeah, you'll have to get back to me next year at this time & I'll let you know how that's workin' out....)

Happy Birthday Girl
Where did 9 years go?
Happy Birthday to my Little Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment