Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome to the world, Little Monkey!

In the wee hours of Sunday morning, my friends L & E had their first baby--Baby Boy L.  Tonight we got to take the family to visit him & I've been ITCHING to get him in my arms!  Wow, what emotions--overwhelmed watching these amazing people caring for this itty bitty little monkey they've created with such love and care, experiencing my own children's amazement as they met this baby that will be growing up alongside them, and remembering my own feelings of holding my first baby nearly 8 years ago. 

One thing I have to say is that Momma L just looked amazing!  Kinda made me mad--I so never looked that good after having any of my children!:)  And holding Baby L was so incredible--none of my children were ever that tiny.  I could just sit and watch him do his little baby movements, make his little faces...

Baby L is so blessed to have parents & grandparents who love him.  There's a whole extended "family" here in Maryland who will be the village to help raise the little man.  I know in the coming months with Grandma & Grandpa staying in town for awhile I will have to fight to get my babysitting time!  But I love it!

There is nothing like a new little person coming into the world.  A baby is born from the dreams of your heart and becomes the love of your life.  I know Baby L is surrounded by love & has made his parents' dreams come true.  Welcome to the world, Little Monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment