Thursday, January 20, 2011

Friggin' Noodles..

Joey claims that I have a potty mouth.  And....he's right.  But I try REALLY hard not to say things in front of the kids...or at least modify my verbage.  So I've noticed my sweet boy has been really paying attention to me.  Last week he was attempting to get his pjs off in the bathroom when the zipper got stuck & he started yelling "Friggin' zipper!"  I was in my bedroom & just had to laugh! 


So friggin' cute!


Then earlier this week while Joel was very sick in bed, I was searching the fridge for some lunch to feed Jamison.  He'd also been sick the night before so I wanted something gentle for his stomach as opposed to the hot dog he was insisting I make him.  (Been there.  Done that.  Hot dogs are NOT fun to clean up!)  I knew we had some cooked noodles in the fridge from the girls' lunches the week before, but I couldn't find them.  Under my breath I said, "Where in the world are the friggin' noodles?"  To which Jamison answered "Let me go ask Daddy."  Before I could catch up to him, he had burst into my bedroom where Joel was sleeping & questioned, "Daddy!  WHERE are the friggin' noodles?!?!"  Again, I couldn't contain my giggles, though Joel didn't think it so funny to be woken up by a 3yr old sailor. 
So, I admit, I need to come up with better adjectives.   But it could be worse.....

2 comments:

  1. This is so friggin funny my dear! I think your verbage is just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. And yes it could be worse, but it wasn't so i say good job mom! Way to sensor it a little bit :)

    ReplyDelete