Monday, January 31, 2011

Momma's Boy

There's just something about mommas & their boys, right?  It's no different for me & my favorite boy. 


I don't know that we'll ever get that potty training business out of the way.  And I'm convinced he'll be proposing to his girlfriend with his binky instead of a diamond (thanks for putting THAT thought in my head, Angie--ha!).  He may even have to make room for his Mickey Roary in his suitcase on his honeymoon!  But, I can look past it all everytime he flashes that big ol' smile & asks me to pick him up and dance or sing the Sunshine song to him one more time. 



Yep, there's something about this momma & her boy...

2 comments:

  1. gimme a break...we won't be sewing the binky in the tuxedo...I promise( I have three children in their twenties... and an almost teenager who have long since given up theirs....so there). Bubba will let go in his own sweet time. And for now momma...love on him...all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something about a Mom and all her boys. But, Jamison is a special little boy.

    ReplyDelete