Sunday, August 15, 2010

Life Lessons...

Jamison is going thru potty training. This is one of my least favorite parts of being a parent & he's so cute that I give in when he says he doesn't want to sit on the potty. Joel, however, is the Potty Hitler of the world. And the poor boy is scared to poppy so he holds it (most days) till Joel leaves the house...and mommy gets to change it everyday.

Tonight Jackie gave Joel a hard time with her sassy mouth and he made her help him with the dishes. As I sat in the living room I listened while he showed her how to rinse each dish, how to place them in the dishwasher, fill the cup with detergent, etc. She told him she HATES doing dishes--well, welcome to the club, my dear!:) Crack me up--one of the good things about them getting bigger I guess, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment