Sunday, August 15, 2010

Yes, this post is happening...

Have you ever done anything really cheesy? Or so sappy that other people gagged? Well, that's how I feel these days. And it kinda makes me laugh! But it's true. I'm just gonna say it--I am SO in love with my husband I can't stand it! This is a man who tells me I'm beautiful every single day. He still flirts with me & makes me laugh. I know we make people want to "throw up in their mouth a little bit" but it's love, for sure. I wish everyone had a love like we do. I mean that truly--as corny as it sounds! We know so many bitter about love because of mistrust or divorce, etc. I think everything happens for a reason--and I believe that this man was put in my life (to give me grief and anguish for a full year before we started dating) so that I could get thru the really horrible things we've been thru together. Go ahead and gag--I probably would if I weren't the one writing it. But I want to scream it from the rooftops and dance in the rain (like my dear friend C who can probably apprecite this "cheese" more than any other married woman I know)...I LOVE MY HUSBAND. So there...

No comments:

Post a Comment